Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A verse close to my heart

Wanted to share this verse during cellgroup last week as Pat was worshipping the Lord, felt the spirit leading to share Is40...

Isaiah 40:28 - 31 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

In my 9 years of walk being a christian, so many times have i been tired, weary and in need of a breakthrough. But what never fails me in this verse is that the Lord's encouragement to me. He is Soveriegn...His understanding we cannot apprehend most of the times. I have made so many mistakes in my life, but i have seen His grace and mercy upon me in my life. I have seen so many of my good friends in church leaving because of circumstances/situations happening in their lives. I pray that we can be like eagles that even as we run, we wont grow weary, as we walk, we will not faint. Guard your hearts and guard your Salvation Today...

Many can try to fly, but few can soar...

No comments: